- The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites.
- Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on the moon.
- Ten tons of space dust falls on the Earth every day.
- Every year the sun loses 360 million tons.
- If you attempted to count to stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3,000 years to count them all.
- Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which containing the letter "e."
- There are 333 toilet paper squares on a toilet paper roll.
- Singapore has only one train station.
- The Eiffel Tower has 2,500,000 rivets in it.
- The Eiffel Tower has 1792 steps.
- It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
- Every year, the Moon moves a further 3.82cm from the Earth.
- Every minute in the U.S. six people turn 17.
- There are more than 1,00 chemicals in a cup of coffee.
- Blue and white are the most common school colors.
- On average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day.
- The tip of a 2cm long hour-hand on a wristwatch travels at 0.00000275 mph
- There is about 200 times more gold in the worlds oceans, than has been mined in our entire history.
- Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
- Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.
- The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have thei...
A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Hey! Wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet....
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
G eorge B ush goes to a primary school to talk about the war. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and ...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
A man was at a grave yard. He began to moan "Why did you die oh why did you have to die?" A passer by knelt down next to th...
As the new minister in town was walking down the street, he saw a little boy straining every muscle to reach the door-bell...
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some people just don't have film. He who laughs last, thinks slowest. A day without sunshine is...
Three men were sitting together talking about how they had given their new wives duties. Terry had married a woman from America and bragged...
After months of gentle urging from his wife, a man finally had to admit he needed a hearing aid. The audiologist confirmed it. "How...