- The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites.
- Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on the moon.
- Ten tons of space dust falls on the Earth every day.
- Every year the sun loses 360 million tons.
- If you attempted to count to stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3,000 years to count them all.
- Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which containing the letter "e."
- There are 333 toilet paper squares on a toilet paper roll.
- Singapore has only one train station.
- The Eiffel Tower has 2,500,000 rivets in it.
- The Eiffel Tower has 1792 steps.
- It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
- Every year, the Moon moves a further 3.82cm from the Earth.
- Every minute in the U.S. six people turn 17.
- There are more than 1,00 chemicals in a cup of coffee.
- Blue and white are the most common school colors.
- On average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day.
- The tip of a 2cm long hour-hand on a wristwatch travels at 0.00000275 mph
- There is about 200 times more gold in the worlds oceans, than has been mined in our entire history.
- Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
- Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.
- The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
Three men were sitting together talking about how they had given their new wives duties. Terry had married a woman from America and bragged...
A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Hey! Wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet....
G eorge B ush goes to a primary school to talk about the war. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and ...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have thei...
Try this and you will be amazed! Don't look ahead! Just do it step by step SLOWLY. DO NOT SKIP AHEAD. Read this message ONE LINE AT A ...
It's the thing that satisfies your mind, body & soul! Do it on bed, on a sofa, in the car or anywhere! It's called Prayer...
At 18 a lady is like football 22 men behind her. At 28 basket ball. 10 men behind her, At 38 golf ball. 1 man behind her, At 48 ta...