- The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites.
- Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on the moon.
- Ten tons of space dust falls on the Earth every day.
- Every year the sun loses 360 million tons.
- If you attempted to count to stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3,000 years to count them all.
- Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which containing the letter "e."
- There are 333 toilet paper squares on a toilet paper roll.
- Singapore has only one train station.
- The Eiffel Tower has 2,500,000 rivets in it.
- The Eiffel Tower has 1792 steps.
- It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
- Every year, the Moon moves a further 3.82cm from the Earth.
- Every minute in the U.S. six people turn 17.
- There are more than 1,00 chemicals in a cup of coffee.
- Blue and white are the most common school colors.
- On average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day.
- The tip of a 2cm long hour-hand on a wristwatch travels at 0.00000275 mph
- There is about 200 times more gold in the worlds oceans, than has been mined in our entire history.
- Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
- Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.
- The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE . "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished clea...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some people just don't have film. He who laughs last, thinks slowest. A day without sunshine is like...
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have thei...
A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Hey! Wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet....
A man owned a small farm in Norfolk. The Department of wages claimed he was not paying proper wages to his staff and se...
They say that there are no "Stupid Questions".... well think again. The best of those stupid, dumb, and funny questions. Some of ...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...