- If paged, wait until midnight to answer the call.
- Construct an elaborate display of ropes in your backyard and tell your neighbors that you re a spider person.
- When attending a movie you ve already seen, yell out: Don t let him in! He s the killer!
- When buying a goldfish at a pet store, ask the salesperson how often you should walk it.
- When in a crowded elevator, say loudly: I hope I fixed it this time.
- Occasionally talk into your hand in public.
- Carry a duffel bag onto an elevator, wait until it s full, then ask if anyone knows how to disarm a bomb in less than 19 seconds.
- Insist that someone accompany you to the public rest room because of Henry, the toilet monster.
- While carpooling, make swervy turns while imitating crash noises.
- Insist that life is one big musical, then try to prove your theory by randomly breaking out into song in public.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Dispatcher : 9-1-1 What is the nature of your emergency? Caller : I'm trying to reach nine eleven but my phone doesn't have an eleve...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
“I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate Amer...