- If paged, wait until midnight to answer the call.
- Construct an elaborate display of ropes in your backyard and tell your neighbors that you re a spider person.
- When attending a movie you ve already seen, yell out: Don t let him in! He s the killer!
- When buying a goldfish at a pet store, ask the salesperson how often you should walk it.
- When in a crowded elevator, say loudly: I hope I fixed it this time.
- Occasionally talk into your hand in public.
- Carry a duffel bag onto an elevator, wait until it s full, then ask if anyone knows how to disarm a bomb in less than 19 seconds.
- Insist that someone accompany you to the public rest room because of Henry, the toilet monster.
- While carpooling, make swervy turns while imitating crash noises.
- Insist that life is one big musical, then try to prove your theory by randomly breaking out into song in public.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Critics from Dave TV sat through the telling of thousands of jokes at the Edinburgh (Scotland) Fringe Festival, and pronounced these the Top...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Or else get a proper crack :)
“I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate Amer...
A local newspaper ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line... but the least romantic second line. Here are...