- If paged, wait until midnight to answer the call.
- Construct an elaborate display of ropes in your backyard and tell your neighbors that you re a spider person.
- When attending a movie you ve already seen, yell out: Don t let him in! He s the killer!
- When buying a goldfish at a pet store, ask the salesperson how often you should walk it.
- When in a crowded elevator, say loudly: I hope I fixed it this time.
- Occasionally talk into your hand in public.
- Carry a duffel bag onto an elevator, wait until it s full, then ask if anyone knows how to disarm a bomb in less than 19 seconds.
- Insist that someone accompany you to the public rest room because of Henry, the toilet monster.
- While carpooling, make swervy turns while imitating crash noises.
- Insist that life is one big musical, then try to prove your theory by randomly breaking out into song in public.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some people just don't have film. He who laughs last, thinks slowest. A day without sunshine is like...
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have thei...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Hey! Wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet....
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
A man owned a small farm in Norfolk. The Department of wages claimed he was not paying proper wages to his staff and se...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...