- "Open seven days a week. Closed Sundays." -- On the bottom of a pizza parlor's take-out menu.
- "Parking for drive-through customers only." -- A sign at a McDonald's in California.
- "We are Handicapped - Friendly. For example, if you are blind, we will read the menu for you." -- A notice in a restaurant.
- "Eat Here - Get Gas" -- A sign at a gas station.
- "Hot drinks to take out or sit in." -- A sign on a cafe.
- "You can't beat our meat!" -- A sign on a restaurant, now closed.
- "Our Infamous Steaks" -- A sign at a restaurant in Raleigh, NC.
- "Now Hiring / Sausage Biscuits / $1" -- A sign at a McDonald's.
- "NOW HIRING / TWO FRENCH DIPS / FOR TWO DOLLARS." -- A sign at an Arby's in North Bend, Washington.
- "Please consume all food on premises." -- A sign at a Souplantation restaurant.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Tags: Funny Sign
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...