- "Is there chicken in your vegetarian gumbo?" -- Asked of a waitress.
- "Just the chicken." -- The response a waitress gave when asked if there were any dairy products in a soup.
- "Would you like cream and sugar with that?" -- Asked by a waitress when a customer specified orange juice instead of coffee as part of a breakfast meal.
- "Do you want cheese on that?" -- Asked when a customer ordered a plain cheeseburger.
- "You want fries with that?" -- Asked when a customer ordered an apple turnover.
- "Do you want onions on that?" -- A waitress, in response to a couple ordering a milk shake and a large cola.
- "Is there any meat in the veggie rolls?"
- "Do you get rice with your fried rice?"
- "I'm sorry, we only have six inch and foot long subs." -- A waitress, when asked for a 12 inch sub.
- "Would you like to care for a cup of coffee?" -- A waitress.
- "Which of these coffees did you want with cream and sugar?" -- Asked of a customer who had ordered two coffees, one with cream and sugar and one without.
- "Do you want that in a bag?" -- Asked of a customer who ordered coffee to go.
- "Is this for here or to go?" -- Asked of a Dairy Queen customer at a drive-through window.
- "What's the difference between the 1/4 pounder and the 1/3 pounder?"
- "What's the difference?" -- Asked of a waitress when asked if the customer would like breadsticks with or without cheese.
- "Sir, we only have one thousand island dressing." -- A waitress, when asked for two thousand island dressings.
- "How many pieces are in the eight piece chicken deal?"
- "How much is the $1.99 popcorn chicken?"
- "Is the honey mustard sauce sweet?"
- "Is the spicy chicken just spicy or is it hot and spicy?"
- "Would you like the sale price?" -- A fast food worker, asking how a customer would like to pay for his order of two special sandwiches.
- "That's not an animal. It's a mammal." -- Cafeteria worker serving shrimp at a public high school.
- "Does your ice cream contain dairy products?" -- A customer at the drive-through of a fast food restaurant.
- "Excuse me. These ham and cheese rolls -- do they have ham in them?" -- A customer at a bakery cafe.
- "Don't you guys have them 99 cent Whoppers?" -- Asked of a Taco Bell cashier.
- "This is to go." -- Commonly said by customers at drive-through windows.
- "I'd like a large Pepsi pizza." -- A customer ordering pizza over the phone. After saying this, the customer was heard saying to someone else with him, "Wait, Chuck, is that right?"
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Misc Funny Quotes From Restaurants
Tags: Funny Quotes
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...