- I live in my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.
- Sign In Chinese Pet Store: "Buy one dog, get one flea..."
- Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
- If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
- I don't approve of political jokes...I've seen too many of them get elected.
- The most precious thing we have is life. Yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
- There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and shithead's.
- If life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys. But if it deals you a truckload of hand grenades...now THAT'S a message!!
- I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- Shopping tip: You can get shoes for 85 cents at the bowling alley.
- I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect.
- I married my wife for her looks ... but not the ones she's been giving me lately!
- Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.
- If carrots are so good for the eyes, how come I see so many dead rabbits on the highway?
- How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
- Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
- Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?
- The next time you feel like complaining remember: Your garbage disposal probably eats better than thirty percent of the people in this world.
- Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.
- Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been!"
Monday, November 5, 2007
Tags: Funny Quotes
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...