- I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. Perhaps that's why my wife treats me like toxic waste. –David Bissonette
- When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. –Sacha Guitry
- After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they can't face each other, but they still stay together. –Hemant Joshi
- By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad wife, you'll become a philosopher. –Socrates
- Woman inspires us to great things and then prevents us from achieving them. –Dumas
- The great question which I have not been able to answer is: "What does a woman want?"
- I had some words with my wife and she had some paragraphs with me. –Anonymous
- Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. Twice a week we take the time to go to a restaurant; a little candlelight, dinner, soft music, dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."
- I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years. –Sam Kinison
- Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same thing. –Oscar Wilde
- There's one way of transferring funds that's even faster than electronic banking: marriage.
–James Holt McGavrac
- I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't. –Patrick Murray
- Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming: whenever you're wrong, admit it; and whenever you're right, shut up. –Ogden Nash
- The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once. –Anonymous
- You know what I did before I was married? Anything I wanted to. –Henny Youngman
- My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. –Rodney Dangerfield
- A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. –Milton Berle
- Marriage is the only battle where one sleeps with the enemy. –Anonymous
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Funny Marriage Quote By Famous Peoples
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...