- The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work.
- The easiest job in the world has to be coroner. Surgery on dead people. What’s the worst thing that could happen? If everything went wrong, maybe you’d get a pulse
- Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
- Doing nothing is very hard to do…you never know when you’re finished.
- The trouble with unemployment is that the minute you wake up in the morning you’re on the job.
- I only go to work on days that don’t end in a ‘y’.
- It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
~ Muhammad Ali
- A good rule of thumb is if you’ve made it to thirty-five and your job still requires you to wear a name tag, you’ve made a serious vocational error.
~ Dennis Miller
- I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
~Jerome K Jerome
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Funny Work Quotes
Tags: Funny Quotes
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...