- You're Different -- And That's Bad
- The Boy Who Died from Eating All His Vegetables
- Robert: Dad's New Wife
- Fun Four-Letter Words to Know and Share
- The Kids' Guide to Hitchhiking
- Kathy Was So Bad That her Mom Stopped Loving Her
- Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence
- All Cats Go to Hell
- The Little Sissy That Snitched
- Why Can't Mr. Fork and Mrs. Electrical Outlet be Friends?
- That's It; I'm Putting You Up for Adoption.
- Grandpa Gets a Casket
- 101 Things You Can Do at the Bottom of the Pool
- The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Refrigerator
- Controlling the Playground: Respect Through Fear
- The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy
- Strangers Have the Best Candy
- Whining, Kicking and Crying to Get Your Way
- You Were an Accident
- Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will
- Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
- Your Nightmares Are Real
- Where Would You Like to be Buried?
- You've Got Hepatitis B, Charlie Brown
- Valuable Protein and Other Nutritional Benefits of Things from Your Nose
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Or else get a proper crack :)
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect , and therefore I'm perfect. If I save time, when do I get it back? The statement below is true...