- "If the enemy is in range, so are you." -Infantry Journal
- "It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed.." -U.S. Air Force Manual
- "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." -General MacArthur
- "You, you, and you ... Panic. The rest of you, come with me." -U.S. Marine Corps Gunnery Sgt.
- "Tracers work both ways." -U.S.. Army Ordnance
- "Five second fuses only last three seconds." -Infantry Journal
- "Any ship can be a minesweeper.. Once."
- "Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do." -Unknown Marine Recruit
- Clean it, if it's Dirty. Oil it, if it Squeaks. But: Don't Screw with it, if it Works! -USAF Electronic Technician
- "If you see a bomb technician running, keep up with him." -USAF - Ammo Troop
- "Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death , I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
- "You've never been lost until you've been lost at Mach 3." -test pilot Paul F. Crickmore
- Latitude is Where We are Lost, & Longitude is How Long We've been Lost There! -USAF Navi-guesser (Navigator)
- "The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
- "If the wings are traveling faster than the fuselage, it's probably a helicopter -- however, it's probably unsafe in any case .."
- "When one engine fails on a twin-engine airplane you always have enough power left to get you to the scene of the crash."
- "Even with ammunition, the USAF is just another expensive flying club ." -Unknown disgruntled Grunt
- " Airspeed, altitude and brains........Two out of three are needed to successfully complete the flight."
- "Mankind has a perfect record in aviation; we never left one up there!"
- "Flying the airplane is more important than radioing your plight to a person on the ground incapable of understanding or doing anything about it."
- "The Piper Cub is the safest airplane in the world; it can just barely kill you." -Attributed to Max Stanley (Northrop test pilot)
- "There is no reason to fly through a thunderstorm in peacetime." -Sign over squadron ops desk at Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ, 1970
- "If something hasn't broken on your helicopter, it's about to."
- "You know that your landing gear is up and locked when it takes FULL Power to taxi to the terminal."
- As the test pilot climbs out of the experimental aircraft , having torn off the wings and tail in the crash landing, the crash truck arrives; the rescuer sees a bloodied pilot and asks, "What happened?" The pilot's reply: "I don 't know, I just got here myself!"
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
“I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate Amer...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Travel agents receives a lot of queries from the travelers . But some of these queries can be very amusing. Some makes these agents bang the...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Following is the list of some of the most funny country songs title. 1. Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure 2. How Can I Miss You,...