- she sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
- she thought a quarterback was a refund.
- she thought Boyz II Men was a day-care center.
- she thought Eartha Kitt was a set of garden tools.
- she thought General Motors was in the Army.
- she thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
- she tried to drown a fish.
- she tripped over a cordless phone.
- she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can because it said "concentrate".
- she told me to meet her at the corner of "WALK" and "DONT WALK".
- they had to burn the school down to get her out of third grade.
- at the bottom of the application where it says "sign here," she put "Sagittarius".
- she asked for a price check at the Dollar Store.
- it takes her two hours to watch "60 Minutes".
- she studied for a blood test-and failed.
- she thought she needed a token to get on "Soul Train".
- she sold the car for gas money.
- when she saw the movie rating "NC-17: under 17 not admitted", she went home and got 16 friends.
- when she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
- she thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company.
- when she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.
- when she went to the airport and saw a sign that said "Airport Left", she turned around and went home.
- she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Critics from Dave TV sat through the telling of thousands of jokes at the Edinburgh (Scotland) Fringe Festival, and pronounced these the Top...
“I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate Amer...