- she sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
- she thought a quarterback was a refund.
- she thought Boyz II Men was a day-care center.
- she thought Eartha Kitt was a set of garden tools.
- she thought General Motors was in the Army.
- she thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
- she tried to drown a fish.
- she tripped over a cordless phone.
- she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can because it said "concentrate".
- she told me to meet her at the corner of "WALK" and "DONT WALK".
- they had to burn the school down to get her out of third grade.
- at the bottom of the application where it says "sign here," she put "Sagittarius".
- she asked for a price check at the Dollar Store.
- it takes her two hours to watch "60 Minutes".
- she studied for a blood test-and failed.
- she thought she needed a token to get on "Soul Train".
- she sold the car for gas money.
- when she saw the movie rating "NC-17: under 17 not admitted", she went home and got 16 friends.
- when she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
- she thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company.
- when she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.
- when she went to the airport and saw a sign that said "Airport Left", she turned around and went home.
- she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
“I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate Amer...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
They say that there are no "Stupid Questions".... well think again. The best of those stupid, dumb, and funny questions. Some of ...
Following is the list of some of the most funny country songs title. 1. Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure 2. How Can I Miss You,...