- Your salary is less than your tuition.
- You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
- Mac & Cheese no longer counts as a well-balanced meal.
- You haven't seen a soap opera in over a year.
- 8:00 am is not early.
- Your friends marry instead of hook-up and divorce instead of break-up.
- You go from 130 days of vacation time to 7.
- Adults feel comfortable telling jokes about sex in front of you... and they're no longer "adults" - they are your peers.
- You go to parties that police don't raid.
- Half your conversations with current college students start with, "When I was in college..."
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Critics from Dave TV sat through the telling of thousands of jokes at the Edinburgh (Scotland) Fringe Festival, and pronounced these the Top...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
Or else get a proper crack :)