- The economy is so bad that I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
- The economy is so bad I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, “Can you afford fries with that?”
- The economy is so bad that CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
- The economy is so bad if the bank returns your check marked “Insufficient Funds,” you call them and ask if they meant you or them.
- The economy is so bad Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
- The economy is so bad McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
- The economy is so bad parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
- The economy is so bad a truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
- The economy is so bad Motel Six won’t leave the light on anymore.
- The economy is so bad Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Travel agents receives a lot of queries from the travelers . But some of these queries can be very amusing. Some makes these agents bang the...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
An Engineer was unemployed for a long time. He could not find a job so he opened a medical clinic and puts a sign up outside: “Get your tre...