- The economy is so bad that I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
- The economy is so bad I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, “Can you afford fries with that?”
- The economy is so bad that CEO’s are now playing miniature golf.
- The economy is so bad if the bank returns your check marked “Insufficient Funds,” you call them and ask if they meant you or them.
- The economy is so bad Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
- The economy is so bad McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
- The economy is so bad parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.
- The economy is so bad a truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
- The economy is so bad Motel Six won’t leave the light on anymore.
- The economy is so bad Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
A local newspaper ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line... but the least romantic second line. Here are...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...