- Stand on top of the high board and say you won't come down until your demands are met.
- Tell the lifeguards that they aren't doing their jobs because you have seen at least 15 people kind of almost drown today.
- Ask people if they have seen your pet shark.
- Sit in the baby pool and play with the toys.
- Take a flutter board and pretend you can't swim.
- Hit strangers with your flutter board.
- Ask an attractive lifeguard to practice CPR on you.
- Sit in front of a water jet, make moaning sounds and say, "Oh yeah.. oooh that feels soooo good.."
- Sit on the top of the water slide and don't move.
- Swim near someone and go "Shoot! I knew I shouldn't have had so much lemonade before I came here."
- Insist that you saw a monster at the bottom of the pool.
- Pretend to drown and then when someone tries to help you, say "HA HA, fooled you!"
- Scream as someone is jumping off of a diving board.
- Laugh at fat people in swimsuits.
- Tell people you saw the lifeguard peeing in the pool.
- Ask a lifeguard if skinny-dipping is allowed.
- Try to negotiate the price of getting in.
- Take a really long time when you are on top of the high dive and then act as though you were pushed off.
- When in line, ask strangers if they think invisible people get a discount.
- Take your towel, tie it around your shoulders and say "Wheee! I'm Batman!" while running around.
- Hit strangers with your wet towel.
- Throw people's things into the pool.
- Sing and dance on top of the diving board, then do a belly-flop as your grand-finale.
- Play Marco-Polo by yourself.
- Ask small children if they have seen any suspicious-looking sea monsters lately.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...