- Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $7000 per month.
- My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60.Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where the hell he is.
- I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- The only reason I would take up walking is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
- I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing….
- I joined a health club last year,spent about 400 bucks.Haven't lost a pound.Apparently you have to go there….
- Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
- I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
- The advantage of exercising every day is so when you die, they'll say, 'Well, she looks good doesn't she.'
- If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
- I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years,……just getting over the hill.
- We all get heavier as we get older,because there's a lot more information in our heads.That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Monday, January 11, 2010
The Importance of Exercise
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...