- We got off the Titanic first.
- We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
- Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
- We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
- We can cry and get off speeding fines.
- We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
- Taxis stop for us.
- Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
- We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
- Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
- We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
- We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
- New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
- It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
- We don't have to "noisily pass wind" to amuse ourselves.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Why It's Better To Be Women
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...