- You type ‘there’ when you mean ‘their’.
- You press the already lit elevator button.
- You get two pizzas, both half cheese and half pepperoni.
- You get confused by the Starbucks cup sizes.
- You think that cats are smart because they are aloof.
- You are a self-professed vegetarian who eats fish.
- You have a nervous breakdown when asked to not use the word ‘like’ so often.
- You send out your resume on cute stationery.
- You think you are saving money by buying things you don’t need during a sale.
- You blame all your failures on anyone but yourself.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...