- You type ‘there’ when you mean ‘their’.
- You press the already lit elevator button.
- You get two pizzas, both half cheese and half pepperoni.
- You get confused by the Starbucks cup sizes.
- You think that cats are smart because they are aloof.
- You are a self-professed vegetarian who eats fish.
- You have a nervous breakdown when asked to not use the word ‘like’ so often.
- You send out your resume on cute stationery.
- You think you are saving money by buying things you don’t need during a sale.
- You blame all your failures on anyone but yourself.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
Critics from Dave TV sat through the telling of thousands of jokes at the Edinburgh (Scotland) Fringe Festival, and pronounced these the Top...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
A local newspaper ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line... but the least romantic second line. Here are...