- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.
- A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
- Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
- You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
- Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how living remains so popular?
- Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
- The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
- You can't have everything, where would you put it?
- The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
- As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Travel agents receives a lot of queries from the travelers . But some of these queries can be very amusing. Some makes these agents bang the...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
They say that there are no "Stupid Questions".... well think again. The best of those stupid, dumb, and funny questions. Some of ...