- The people who are starting college this fall were born in 1991.
- They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.
- Their lifetime has always included AIDS.
- The CD was introduced two years before they were born.
- They have always had an answering machine.
- They have always had cable.
- Popcorn has always been microwaved.
- They never took a swim and thought about Jaws.
- They don’t know who Mork was or where he was from.
- They never heard, “Where’s the Beef?”, “I’d walk a mile for a Camel ,” or “de plane, Boss, de plane.”
- They don’t have a clue how to use a typewriter.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Critics from Dave TV sat through the telling of thousands of jokes at the Edinburgh (Scotland) Fringe Festival, and pronounced these the Top...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...