- I'm Canadian. It's like being American, but without the gun.
- Rock is dead. Long live paper and scissors.
- The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.
- The last time politics and religion were mixed, people were burned at the stake.
- In America, anyone can be president. That's one of the risks you take.
- Life would be easier if I had the source code.
- If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0!
- There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
- Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening all at once.
- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
- I think, therefore I'm dangerous.
- I bet Jesus would have used his turn signal.
- Under Republicans, man exploits man. Under Democrats, it's just the opposite.
- Actions speak louder than bumper-stickers.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
A local newspaper ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line... but the least romantic second line. Here are...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...