- I'm Canadian. It's like being American, but without the gun.
- Rock is dead. Long live paper and scissors.
- The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.
- The last time politics and religion were mixed, people were burned at the stake.
- In America, anyone can be president. That's one of the risks you take.
- Life would be easier if I had the source code.
- If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0!
- There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
- Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening all at once.
- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
- I think, therefore I'm dangerous.
- I bet Jesus would have used his turn signal.
- Under Republicans, man exploits man. Under Democrats, it's just the opposite.
- Actions speak louder than bumper-stickers.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...