- It doesn't take minutes to build the picture when you change TV channels.
- When was the last time you tuned in to "Melrose Place" and got a "Not Found 404" message?
- There are fewer grating color schemes on TV -- even on MTV.
- The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.
- A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.
- Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an "Under Construction" sign.
- Seinfeld never slows down when a lot of people tune in.
- You just can't find those cool Health Rider infomercials on the Web.
- Set-top boxes don't beep and whine when you hook up to HBO.
- You can't surf the Web from a couch with a beer in one hand and Doritos in the other.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
A local newspaper ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line... but the least romantic second line. Here are...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...