- It doesn't take minutes to build the picture when you change TV channels.
- When was the last time you tuned in to "Melrose Place" and got a "Not Found 404" message?
- There are fewer grating color schemes on TV -- even on MTV.
- The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.
- A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.
- Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an "Under Construction" sign.
- Seinfeld never slows down when a lot of people tune in.
- You just can't find those cool Health Rider infomercials on the Web.
- Set-top boxes don't beep and whine when you hook up to HBO.
- You can't surf the Web from a couch with a beer in one hand and Doritos in the other.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
A local newspaper ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line... but the least romantic second line. Here are...
Critics from Dave TV sat through the telling of thousands of jokes at the Edinburgh (Scotland) Fringe Festival, and pronounced these the Top...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...