- Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. --Catherine Zandonella
- Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.
- I never drink anything stronger than gin before breakfast.
- A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.
- Beauty lies in the hands of the beerholder.
- Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink. --Lady Astor to Winston Churchill. His reply -- Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it.
- Work is the curse of the drinking classes. --Oscar Wilde
- When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. --Henny Youngman
- Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life.
- 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
- Beer is good food.
- It's better to have a beer in hand than gas in tank.
- Life is too short to drink cheap beer.
- Beer - it's not just for breakfast anymore.
- Beer - Nature's laxative.
- Beer. If you can't taste it, why bother!
- When I heated my home with oil, I used an average of 800 gallons a year. I have found that I can keep comfortably warm for an entire winter with slightly over half that quantity of beer. --Postpetroleum Guzzler, Dave Barry
- Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. --Dave Barry's Bad Habit's, Dave Barry
- Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer. --Dave Barry
- My problem with most althletic challenges is training. I'm lazy and find that workouts cut into my drinking time. --A Wolverine is Eating My Leg
- The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. --Humphrey Bogart
- Friends don't let friends drink Light Beer.
- Adhere to Schweinheitsgebot. Don't put anything in your beer that a pig wouldn't eat. --David Geary
- Why is American beer served cold? So you can tell it from urine. --David Moulton
- People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot. --Capital Brewery, Middleton, WI
Monday, January 30, 2012
Beer! And Some Quotes
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...