- Your kids are becoming you, and you don’t like them. But your grandchildren are perfect!
- Going out is good. Coming home is better!
- When you needed the discount, you paid full price. Now, you get discounts on everything: movies, hotels, flights, but you don’t feel like going to the trouble.
- You forget names, but it’s OK because other people forgot they even know you!!!
- The five pounds you wanted to lose is now fifteen and you have a better chance of losing your keys than the fifteen pounds.
- You realize you’re never going to be really good at anything, especially golf.
- Your husband is counting on you to remember things you don’t remember.
- The things you cared to do, you don’t care to do, but you care that you don’t care to do them anymore.
- Your husband sleeps better on a lounge chair with the TV blaring than he does in bed. It’s called his “pre-sleep”.
- Remember when your mother said, “Wear clean underwear in case you GET in an accident”? Now you bring clean underwear in case you have an accident!
- You used to say, “I hope my kids get married.” Now you say, “I hope they stay married!”
- You miss the days when everything worked with just an “ON” and “OFF” switch.
- You remember when Google, iPod, email, modem were unheard of and a mouse was something that made you climb on a table.
- You now use more four-letter words ..”what?”…”when?”
- Now that you can afford expensive jewelry, it’s not safe to wear it anywhere.
- Your husband has a night out with the guys but he’s home by 9:00 P.M. Next week it will be 8:30 P.M.
- You read 100 pages into a book before you realize you’ve already read it.
- Notice everything they sell in stores is “sleeveless”?
- What used to be freckles are now liver spots.
- Everybody whispers.
- Now that your husband has retired, you’d give anything if he’d find a job!
- You have three sizes of clothes in your closet …two of which you will never wear.
- But old is good in some things: old songs, old movies and best of all, OLD FRIENDS -if you can remember who they are!
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
They say that there are no "Stupid Questions".... well think again. The best of those stupid, dumb, and funny questions. Some of ...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect , and therefore I'm perfect. If I save time, when do I get it back? The statement below is true...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Travel agents receives a lot of queries from the travelers . But some of these queries can be very amusing. Some makes these agents bang the...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...