- Money doesn't bring you happiness, but it enables you to look for it in more places.
- Your conscience may not keep you from doing wrong, but it sure keeps you from enjoying it.
- Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
- Misers aren't much fun to live with, but they make great ancestors.
- Be careful what rut you choose. You may be in it the rest of your life.
- The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.
- When you see the handwriting on the wall, you can bet you're in a public restroom.
- Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
- The real reason you can't take it with you is that it goes before you do.
- Junk is something you throw away three weeks before you need it.
- Hospitality is making your guests feel at home, even if you wish they were.
- A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- A man (or woman) who can smile when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
- A modern pioneer is a woman who can get through a rainy Saturday with a television on the blink.
- The world is full of willing people: some willing to work and some willing to let them.
- Money isn't everything.... there's credit cards, money orders, and travelers checks.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
“I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate Amer...