- Money doesn't bring you happiness, but it enables you to look for it in more places.
- Your conscience may not keep you from doing wrong, but it sure keeps you from enjoying it.
- Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
- Misers aren't much fun to live with, but they make great ancestors.
- Be careful what rut you choose. You may be in it the rest of your life.
- The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.
- When you see the handwriting on the wall, you can bet you're in a public restroom.
- Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
- The real reason you can't take it with you is that it goes before you do.
- Junk is something you throw away three weeks before you need it.
- Hospitality is making your guests feel at home, even if you wish they were.
- A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- A man (or woman) who can smile when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
- A modern pioneer is a woman who can get through a rainy Saturday with a television on the blink.
- The world is full of willing people: some willing to work and some willing to let them.
- Money isn't everything.... there's credit cards, money orders, and travelers checks.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
“I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate Amer...
Travel agents receives a lot of queries from the travelers . But some of these queries can be very amusing. Some makes these agents bang the...