- Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
- Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating ring.
- Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
- Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
- Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
- Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
- Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
- Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
- Only in America......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
- Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
- Only in America......can a homeless combat veteran live in a cardboard box and a draft dodger live in the White House.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
It Happens Only In America
Tags: funny lists
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Click on image to enlarge
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...