- Marriage is not a word, but a sentence. (Life sentence)
- Marriage is very much like a violin, after the sweet music is over, the strings are attached.
- Marriage is love, love is blind.Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind.
- Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's and the woman gets her Masters.
- Marriage is a thing which puts a ring on a woman's finger and two under the man's eyes.
- Marriage is not just having a wife but also inherited worries forever.
- Marriage requires a man to purchase 4 types of "Ring" engagement ring, wedding ring, suffe-ring and enduring.
- Marriage life is full of excitement and frustration.
- It is true that love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener.
- Getting married is very much like going to the restaurant with friends. You ordered what you want, and when you see what the other fellow has, you wished you had ordered that.
- A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking, the husband gives and the wife takes.
- Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.
- When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten year married man looks happy, we wonder why.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Marriage Is Complicated
Tags: marriage jokes
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...