- The first 90% of project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
- If you can't get your work done in the first 24 hours, work nights.
- A pat on the back is only a few inches from a kick in the butt.
- Don't be irreplaceable, if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
- It doesn't matter what you do, it only matters what you say you've done and what you're going to do.
- After any salary raise, you will have less money at the end of the month than you did before.
- The more crap you put up with, the more crap you are going to get.
- You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
- Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
- When the bosses talk about improving productivity, they are never talking about themselves.
- If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use being a fool about it.
- There will always be beer cans rolling on the floor of your car when the boss asks for a ride home from the office.
- Keep your boss's boss off your boss's back.
- Arriving to work early sets an expectation that your less ambitious co-workers will not appreciate.
- Everything can be filed under "miscellaneous."
- Never delay the ending of a meeting or the beginning of a cocktail hour.
- To err is human, to forgive is not a part of company policy.
- Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he/she is supposed to be doing.
- Important letters that contain no errors will develop errors in the mail.
- If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good, you will get out of it.
- You are always doing something frivolous when the boss drops by your desk.
- The people chosen to go to conferences are always the party animals with no intention of learning a thing.
- If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done.
- At work, the authority of a person is inversely proportional to the number of pens that person is carrying.
- When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.
- Following the rules will not get the job done.
- Getting the job done is no excuse for not following the rules.
- When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
- No matter how much you do, you never do enough, let alone too much.
- The last person that quit or was fired will be blamed for everything that goes wrong.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
The Laws of Work
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Following is the list of some of the most funny country songs title. 1. Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure 2. How Can I Miss You,...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're using?ReplyDelete
I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a
lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting
provider at a honest price? Thank you, I appreciate it!
Hello there, You've done an excellent job. I'll definitely digg itReplyDelete
and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from
Hello! I realize this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask.ReplyDelete
Does running a well-established website such as yours take a lot of work?
I am brand new to writing a blog but I do write in my diary daily.
I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or
tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!
Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?ReplyDelete
I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design and style seems
different then most blogs and I'm looking
for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic
but I had to ask!
Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Looking throughReplyDelete
this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He continually kept talking about this. I most certainly will send this information to him.
Pretty sure he's going to have a good read.
Many thanks for sharing!
Can I simply just say what a comfort to find somebody thatReplyDelete
genuinely knows what they are discussing over the internet.
You actually understand how to bring a problem
to light and make it important. A lot more people need to
look at this and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you aren't
more popular given that you certainly have the
Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog fromReplyDelete
my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through
your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!
Hello, Neat post. There's a problem together with your web siteReplyDelete
in web explorer, could test this? IE still is the marketplace
leader and a good part of people will pass over your great writing
due to this problem.
That is very interesting, You're an overly skilled blogger.ReplyDelete
I have joined your rss feed and sit up for in quest of more of your great post.
Additionally, I've shared your website in my social networks
You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation but I to find this matter to be really one thing that I think I might by noReplyDelete
means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely wide for me.
I am looking forward for your subsequent publish,
I will try to get the hold of it!
constantly i used to read smaller articles which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with thisReplyDelete
piece of writing which I am reading here.
My brother recommended I may like this blog. He was once entirelyReplyDelete
right. This post actually made my day. You can not
consider just how so much time I had spent for this
information! Thank you!
Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you may beReplyDelete
a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may
come back very soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great work, have
a nice weekend!
We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in ourReplyDelete
community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this websiteReplyDelete
yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to
find out where u got this from. appreciate it
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to beReplyDelete
actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post,
I will try to get the hang of it!
For the reason that the admin of this website is working, no uncertainty veryReplyDelete
shortly it will be well-known, due to its quality
Wonderful site you have here but I was curious if you knew ofReplyDelete
any community forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable individuals that share
the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
What's up, always i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the daylight, for the reason that i enjoy toReplyDelete
learn more and more.