- IN A LONDON DEPARTMENT STORE: Bargain Basement Upstairs
- IN AN OFFICE: Would the person who took the step ladder yesterday kindly bring it back or further steps will be taken.
- IN ANOTHER OFFICE: After the tea break, staff should empty the teapot and stand upside down on the draining board.
- ON A CHURCH DOOR: This is the gate of Heaven. Enter ye all by this door. (This door is kept locked because of the draft. Please use side entrance)
- OUTSIDE A SECOND-HAND SHOP: We exchange anything - bicycles, washing machines etc. Why not bring your wife along and get a wonderful bargain.
- QUICKSAND WARNING: Quicksand. Any person passing this point will be drowned. By order of the District Council.
- NOTICE IN A DRY CLEANER'S WINDOW: Anyone leaving their garments here for more than 30 days will be disposed of.
- IN A HEALTH FOOD SHOP WINDOW: Closed due to illness.
- SPOTTED IN A SAFARI PARK: Elephants Please Stay In Your Car
- SEEN DURING A CONFERENCE: For anyone who has children and doesn't know it, there is a day care on the first floor.
- NOTICE IN A FIELD: The farmer allows walkers to cross the field for free, but the bull charges.
- MESSAGE ON A LEAFLET: If you cannot read, this leaflet will tell you how to get lessons.
- ON A REPAIR SHOP DOOR: We can repair anything (Please knock hard on the door - the bell doesn't work)
- SPOTTED IN A TOILET IN A LONDON OFFICE BLOCK: Toilet out of order. Please use floor below.
- IN A LAUNDROMAT: Automatic washing machines. Please remove all your clothes when the light goes out.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Funny Signs in Great Britain
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...