- Avoiding Walking in Front of the TV
- Doing Housework Without Complaining
- Shopping: Buying What You Can Afford, Not What You Can Charge
- Understanding the Male Response to "Do I Look OK?"
- Exercise: How it Keeps You from Looking Like Your Mother
- Learning How to Initiate Intimacy
- How to Apologize When You Are Obviously Wrong
- Understanding the Male Response to "Am I Fat?"
- Dishwashers: Rinsing Before Is Not a Must
- The Toilet Seat: I Can Learn to Put It Down Too
- "The Weekend" and "Long Boring Walks" Are Not Synonymous
- How to Go Shopping With Your Mate and Not Embarrass Him
- The Remote Control: Don't Touch What You Can't Handle
- You Too Can Be the One to Hang Up the Phone
- Hairspray: The Effects On The Ecosystem
- Runs In Your Nylons? It's Not the End of the World
- Fishing: Being Able to Bait Your Own Hook
- Learning to Choose What to Wear In Less Than Four Hours
- Vacations: Doing Without 4 Suitcases
- Makeup: The Less is More Theory
Sunday, September 16, 2007
What Courses Men Want Women To Take
As a follow up to earlier post titled "What Courses Women Want Their Men To Take" I would like to also point out what Men want there women to learn :
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...