- It does not matter if you fall down as long as you pick up something from the floor while you get up.
- It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, until you lose.
- It is a poor workman who blames his tools.
- It is better to be part of the idle rich class than be part of the idle poor class.
- It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than it is to speak and remove all doubt. Moral: think before you speak. Or engage the brain when engaging the mouth.
- It is easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission.
- It is easier to take it apart than to put it back together.
- It is important to keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out.
- It is impossible to build a foolproof system, because fools are so ingenious.
- It just doesn't get any Beta than this.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
A local newspaper ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line... but the least romantic second line. Here are...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...