- It does not matter if you fall down as long as you pick up something from the floor while you get up.
- It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, until you lose.
- It is a poor workman who blames his tools.
- It is better to be part of the idle rich class than be part of the idle poor class.
- It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than it is to speak and remove all doubt. Moral: think before you speak. Or engage the brain when engaging the mouth.
- It is easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission.
- It is easier to take it apart than to put it back together.
- It is important to keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out.
- It is impossible to build a foolproof system, because fools are so ingenious.
- It just doesn't get any Beta than this.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...