- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened. ~Cora Harvey Armstrong~
- The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy. ~Helen Hayes (at 73)~
- I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows. ~Janette Barber~
- Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse. ~Lily Tomlin~
- A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car. ~Carrie Snow~
- Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends. ~Laurie Kuslansky~
- My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being, hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. ~Erma Bombeck~
- Old age ain’t no place for sissies. ~Bette Davis~
- A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t. ~Rhonda Hansome~
- The phrase “working mother” is redundant. ~Jane Sellman~
- Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. ~Jennifer Unlimited~
- Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. ~Charlotte Whitton~
- Thirty~five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart. ~Caryn Leschen~
- I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. ~Jennifer Unlimited~
- If you can’t be a good example, then you’ll just have to be a horrible warning. ~Catherine~
- When I was young, I was put in a school for retarded kids for two years before they realized I actually had a hearing loss. And they called ME slow! ~Kathy Buckley~
- I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb .. and I’m also not blonde. ~Dolly Parton~
- If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them. ~Sue Grafton~
- I’m not going to vacuum ’til Sears makes one you can ride on. ~Roseanne Barr~
- When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. ~Elayne Boosler~
- Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. ~Maryon Pearson~
- In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man~ if you want anything done, ask a woman. ~Margaret Thatcher~
- I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career… ~Gloria Steinem~
- I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. ~Zsa Zsa Gabor~
- Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. ~Eleanor Roosevelt~
- Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. ~unknown~
Monday, October 13, 2008
Funny Quotes By Women
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...