- Assign a musical note to every key (ie. the Delete key is A Flat, the B key is F sharp, etc.). Whenever you hit a key, hum its note loudly. Write an entire paper this way.
- Before anyone else is in the lab, connect each computer to a different monitor than the one it's set up with.
- Bring a chainsaw, but don't use it. If anyone asks why you have it, say "Just in case..." mysteriously.
- Every time you press Return and there is processing time required, pray "Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease," and scream "YES!" when it finishes.
- If you're sitting in a swivel chair, spin around singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" whenever there is processing time required.
- Light candles in a circle around your terminal before starting.
- Play "Pong" for hours on the most powerful computer in the lab.
- Pull out a pencil. Start writing on the screen. Complain that the lead doesn't work.
- Put a straw in your mouth and put your hands in your pockets. Type by hitting the keys with the straw.
- Stare at the person's next to your's screen, look really puzzled, burst out laughing, and say "You did that?" loudly. Keep laughing, grab your stuff and leave, howling as you go.
- When doing calculations, pull out an abacus and say that sometimes the old ways are best.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...