- Mothers of teens know why animals eat their young.
- Children will soon forget your presents, they will always remember your presence.
- Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing home.
- They say kids brighten the home. That’s because they never turn the damn lights off.
- Give your children two things. One is roots, the other, wings.
- Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like clearing the drive before it has stopped snowing.
- There is only one pretty child in the world and every mother has it.
- Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn’t have said.
- The main purpose of holding children’s parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.
- You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can never fool mom.
- Anyone who says ‘Easy as taking candy from a baby’ has never tried it.
- Kids need love the most when they’re acting most unlovable.
- The best gift parents can give their children is a few minutes of their time each day.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
“I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate Amer...
A lawyer stood at the gate to Heaven. St. Peter was patiently explaining that the man’s sins were far too many and serious to allow for admi...