1. Project Manager is a person who thinks nine women can deliver a baby in one month
2. Developer is a person who thinks it will take four and a half months to deliver a baby
3. Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month
4. Client is the one who doesn't know why he wants a baby
5. Marketing Manager is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available
6. Resource Optimization Team thinks they don't need a man or woman; they'l l produce a child with zero resources
7. Documentation Team thinks they don't care whether the child is delivered, they'll just document 9 months
8. The User Interface Team will design a baby with three arms and one leg and ask if it can be done
9. Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with the process to produce a baby
10. Tester is a person who always tells his wife that this is not the right baby
Monday, November 24, 2008
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...