- Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
- Hey, you must've been doin' about 125mph to keep up with me! Good job!
- You don't happen to have any beer in your car do ya?
- You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
- Did you happen to attend the "Barney Fife" Police Academy?
- Wow, You look just like the guy in the picture on my girlfriend's night stand.
- I bet I could grab that gun before you finish writing my ticket.
- So, uh, you on the take, or what?
- Those sirens are hurting my ears, turn them off or I am not speaking to you.
- So what if I was speeding, whatcha gonna do about it Mr. Hotshot?
- Gee, officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
- Aren't you the guy from the village people?
- Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay just so one of us does.
- I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes I know there is no other car around, that's how far they are ahead of me.
- Sorry I can't hear you over the radio. No I am not turning it down, I love this song. Either speak up or just leave me alone.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
“I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate Amer...