- You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop by to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
- You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Netscape Navigator 3 or higher."
- You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Pegasus.
- You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the life support on a loved one.
- You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap... and your child in the overhead compartment.
- You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
- You laugh at people with 33.6k modems.
- You find yourself typing com after every period when using a word processor.com
- You start introducing yourself as "JSmith874 at AOL dot com."
- All of your friends have an @ in their names.
- Five of your BT Friends and Family numbers are modems.
- Your cat has its own home page.
- You can't call your mother...she doesn't have a modem.
- You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
“I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate Amer...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...