- If someone in a Lowe’s store offers you assistance and they don’t work there, you may live in Texas ;
- If you’ve worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you may live in Texas ;
- If you’ve had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you may live in Texas ;
- If ‘Vacation’ means going anywhere south of Dallas for the weekend, you may live in Texas ;
- If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Texas ;
- If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you may live in Texas ;
- If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked, you may live in Texas ;
- If you carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Texas ;
- If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph — you’re going 80 and everybody’s passing you, you may live in Texas ;
- If you find 60 degrees ‘a little chilly,’ you may live in Texas ;
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Critics from Dave TV sat through the telling of thousands of jokes at the Edinburgh (Scotland) Fringe Festival, and pronounced these the Top...
Or else get a proper crack :)
“I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate Amer...
A local newspaper ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line... but the least romantic second line. Here are...