- If you messed up your life, you could press "Alt, Ctrl, Delete" and start all over!
- To get your daily exercise, just click on "run"!
- If you needed a break from life, click on "suspend".
- Hit "any key" to continue life when ready.
- To get even with the neighbors, turn up the sound blaster.
- To "add/remove" someone in your life, click settings and control panel.
- To improve your appearance, just adjust the display settings.
- If life gets too noisy, turn off the speakers.
- When you lose your car keys, click on "find".
- "Help" with the chores is just a click away.
- You'd use your diskette to recover from a crash.
- We could click on "send" and the kids would go to bed immediately.
- To feel like a new person, click on "refresh".
- Click on "close" to shut up the kids and spouse.
- To undo a mistake, click on "back".
- Is your wardrobe getting old? Click "update".
- If you don't like cleaning the litter box, click on "delete".
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Only If Life Was A Computer
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...