- Pull into a gas station and use the window washer to wash your entire car.
- Ask a bank teller to break a $100 bill for you. Then when asked how you want it done say, “in hundreds”.
- Call a political candidate’s campaign office and ask them for a donation to your non-candidacAy.
- Ask a security guard how it feels knowing that in all the action movies the security guards are always the first to die.
- When you get credit card offers in the mail, stuff the prepaid envelopes with toilet paper and mail them back. (whether you use new or used toilet paper is totally up to you.)
- Call your bank and ask them to add your checking account onto the $700 billion government bail out plan.
- Find someone who is big into worrying about the threat of global warming, remind them of their own carbon dioxide and body heat contribution to the planet, and ask them to stop it.
- Ask a judge if you can get away with murder as long as you can convince a jury of your peers ahead of time that it is justified.
- Send a bill to every TV station, radio station, cell phone company, and satellite company, charging them an “access fee” for the waves they broadcast through your property. If they refuse payment, charge them with trespassing.
- Circulate a petition to put “intelligent human beings” on the endangered species list.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
10 Thing To Do When You Have Nothing To Do
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...