- I got a pre-declined credit card offer in the mail.
- Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
- Parents in Bevery Hills are considering raising their own children.
- I saw the CEO of Wal-Mart shopping at Wal-Mart.
- Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
- A prostitute asked me if she could borrow $20 until she can get back on her back.
- I saw a van full of legal immigrants illegally crossing the border into Mexico.
- I saw four CEOs playing miniature golf.
- Even people who aren’t in Barack Obama’s cabinet aren’t paying taxes.
Oh wait, that’s only 9 of them… darn recession is scaling down everything.