- When there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn’t you.
- Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
- Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
- Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you’re on.
- Hold the doors open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say, “Hi Greg. How’s your day been?”
- Move your desk in to the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
- Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they’d like to play.
- Ask, “Did you feel that?”
- Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
- Call out, “group hug!”, then enforce it.
- Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering “Shut up,all of you, just shut up!”
- Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask,”Got enough air in there?”
- Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
- Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
- Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce, “I have new socks on.”
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...