- The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. - Anonymous
- If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
- Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. - Ann Landers
- There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. - Ben Williams
- A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than they love themselves. - Josh Billings
- The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. - Andy Rooney
- We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made. - M. Acklam
- Ever wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. - Rita Rudner
- Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never bathed a dog. - Franklin P.
- If your dog is fat, YOU aren't getting enough exercise. - Unknown
- My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money. - Joe Weinstein
- Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? We come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth! - Anne Tyler
- You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My goodness, you're right! I never would've thought of that!' - Dave Barry
- Dogs are not our whole life, but they do make our lives whole. - Roger Caras
- If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. - Phil Pastoret
- My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am. -Tming
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
A local newspaper ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line... but the least romantic second line. Here are...
Critics from Dave TV sat through the telling of thousands of jokes at the Edinburgh (Scotland) Fringe Festival, and pronounced these the Top...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
“I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate Amer...