- 6:00 a.m. is when you get up, not when you go to sleep.
- You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
- You know all of the people sleeping in your house.
- You carry an umbrella.
- You don't get drunk at home, to save money, before going to a club.
- You don’t find a "dump" left in the toilet hysterically funny anymore.
- You don't have mice living in your kitchen.
- Over 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
- You actually eat breakfast foods at breakfast time.
- Your friends marry and divorce instead of get together and break-up.
- You go to the pharmacy for Asprin and antacids, not Condoms and pregnancy test kits.
- A £2.50 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good stuff."
- You're the one calling the police because those damn kids next door won't turn down the music.
- You get out of bed in the morning even if it's raining.
- Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
- You always know where you are when you wake up.
- Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
- You feed your dog Chum instead of McDonald"s.
- You no longer take naps from noon to 6 p.m.
- You can remember the name of the person you wake up next to.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
Critics from Dave TV sat through the telling of thousands of jokes at the Edinburgh (Scotland) Fringe Festival, and pronounced these the Top...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...