- Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
- Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
- "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
- To stop those creepy guys in Marketing from looking down your blouse.
- You want to see if it's like the dream.
- So that with a little help from Muzak you can add "Exotic Dancer" to your exaggerated resume.
- People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
- Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
- Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
- No one steals your chair.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Travel agents receives a lot of queries from the travelers . But some of these queries can be very amusing. Some makes these agents bang the...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect , and therefore I'm perfect. If I save time, when do I get it back? The statement below is true...