- Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
- Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
- "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
- To stop those creepy guys in Marketing from looking down your blouse.
- You want to see if it's like the dream.
- So that with a little help from Muzak you can add "Exotic Dancer" to your exaggerated resume.
- People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
- Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
- Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
- No one steals your chair.
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
How to Answer the Tough Interview Questions A lot of people know how to write a resume and talk their way into an interview. But when they g...
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is...
Critics from Dave TV sat through the telling of thousands of jokes at the Edinburgh (Scotland) Fringe Festival, and pronounced these the Top...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...
A local newspaper ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line... but the least romantic second line. Here are...
Or else get a proper crack :)