- Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
- Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
- Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
- Why are there floatation devices under airplane seats instead of parachutes?
- Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
- Do you need a silencer if you're going to shoot a mime?
- Have you ever imagined the world with no hypothetical situations?
- How does the guy who drives the snow plow get to work?
- If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
- If a cow laughs, would milk come out it's nose?
- If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
- If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped the cat from a height, what would happen?
- If you're in a vehicle going at the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
- You know what to do when a label on a package says "Open Here." What is the protocol if the label says "Open Somewhere Else."?
- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
- Why is it that when you transport something by car it's called a shipment but when you transport something by ship it's called cargo?
- Why can't they make the whole airplane out of the same material as the indestructible black box?
- Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
I'd really love to, but... I have to floss my cat. I've dedicated my life to linguini. I want to spend more ...
A local newspaper ran a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line... but the least romantic second line. Here are...
Critics from Dave TV sat through the telling of thousands of jokes at the Edinburgh (Scotland) Fringe Festival, and pronounced these the Top...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...
According to a news report, a certain private school in Victoria, BC recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of year 12 girls we...