- The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites.
- Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on the moon.
- Ten tons of space dust falls on the Earth every day.
- Every year the sun loses 360 million tons.
- If you attempted to count to stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3,000 years to count them all.
- Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which containing the letter "e."
- There are 333 toilet paper squares on a toilet paper roll.
- Singapore has only one train station.
- The Eiffel Tower has 2,500,000 rivets in it.
- The Eiffel Tower has 1792 steps.
- It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
- Every year, the Moon moves a further 3.82cm from the Earth.
- Every minute in the U.S. six people turn 17.
- There are more than 1,00 chemicals in a cup of coffee.
- Blue and white are the most common school colors.
- On average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day.
- The tip of a 2cm long hour-hand on a wristwatch travels at 0.00000275 mph
- There is about 200 times more gold in the worlds oceans, than has been mined in our entire history.
- Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
- Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.
- The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
Click on image to enlarge
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
Truly amazing factsReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing these funny crazy factsReplyDelete
Apollo 11 actually had 25 seconds left.ReplyDelete
>>20. Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.ReplyDelete
did you know that a pigs orgasm last 30 mins longReplyDelete
Did you know the elephant is the only animal that cant jump??ReplyDelete
the only reason people think that hair and fingernails still grow after death is because the skin tightes arond the body because there is no blood flow therefor it appears the nails and hair are still growing.ReplyDelete
YA THEY R REALY AMAZING FACTS I NEVER KNEW HALF THE STUFF THEIR BUT TRULY WOWReplyDelete
Did you know dolphins sleep with one eye open?ReplyDelete
Did you know over 200 people fall off the leaning tower of pisa every year?ReplyDelete
human hair and fingernails DONT continue to grow after death. The skin receeds due to no circulation causing the illusion of continual growth.ReplyDelete
all babies are born with blue eyes :PReplyDelete
Hey dude did you know that "The world population of chickens is about equal to people.ReplyDelete
Every time Beethoven sat down to write music, he poured ice water over his head.
It's against the law to catch fish with your bare hands in Kansas.
Only 55 percent of all Americans know that the sun is a star. "
Add something like this stuff dude!!
I agree that some facts are true and some are not but still I say , all that stuff is just W-T-F!!!!
atleast 2 people a year get killed by a vending machine falling on them.. i looked it up! crazy huh?!!!ReplyDelete
A goldfishes life span is only three seconds.ReplyDelete
these comments are stupid insted of stating things make a web page instead of complaing geeeez!!!!!!!ReplyDelete
some people r so mean i'm not talken about myself.
wow theses are koolReplyDelete
i like sexReplyDelete
do people sneeze in their sleep?ReplyDelete
how can a goldfishes life span only be 3 seconds? thats ridiculous! no one would buy them! did you mean their memory span is only 3 seconds because if so then that isnt accepted as a proven facts some scientists diagree and ay it has a perfectly normal memory span.ReplyDelete
Only 10% of a dog's fur is allowed to be cut in MissouriReplyDelete
these are amazing facts but the singapore has only one trainstation is crazy and also the 4yearold asks437 questions a dayReplyDelete
Humans and dolphins are the only animals that mate for fun.ReplyDelete
coulda gone my whole life without knowing #1.ReplyDelete
"Humans and dolphins are the only animals that mate for fun."ReplyDelete
1 in every two billion people die from falling of their bedReplyDelete
Cocanut's kill more people then sharks.ReplyDelete
Did you actually check your facts? Seriously. Human hair and nails appear longer after death because the skin recedes thus giving the appearance of growth because the nail and hairs become significantly longer. And the cockroach does NOT have a high toleration to nuclear radiation, despite the wives tale. Cockroaches are simply the first creature to return and repopulate an area after a nuclear event. Do not have untrue facts on a website people go to for true facts!!!ReplyDelete
No one falls off the Leaning Tower of Pisa becase it's been closed to the public for years..ReplyDelete
Did you know that 99% of the world population believe that dinosaurs existed and Aliens do exist in outer space!ReplyDelete
Please don`t be deceived!
Wow these aree some crazy factz???but my question still is why cant people sneeze with their eyes openReplyDelete
The first one wasn't funny...quite scary.ReplyDelete
You can be arrested for spitting gum on the floor in most Asian countries where as in England their is at least 4 layers of gum on the floor that completely covers the floor the gum keeps you 1.03 cm of the concrete. 2nd fact you are always floating due to your force pushing the object away from you.ReplyDelete
> There are 333 toilet paper squares on a toilet paper roll. <ReplyDelete
Except for the other sizes.