- The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites.
- Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on the moon.
- Ten tons of space dust falls on the Earth every day.
- Every year the sun loses 360 million tons.
- If you attempted to count to stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3,000 years to count them all.
- Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which containing the letter "e."
- There are 333 toilet paper squares on a toilet paper roll.
- Singapore has only one train station.
- The Eiffel Tower has 2,500,000 rivets in it.
- The Eiffel Tower has 1792 steps.
- It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
- Every year, the Moon moves a further 3.82cm from the Earth.
- Every minute in the U.S. six people turn 17.
- There are more than 1,00 chemicals in a cup of coffee.
- Blue and white are the most common school colors.
- On average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day.
- The tip of a 2cm long hour-hand on a wristwatch travels at 0.00000275 mph
- There is about 200 times more gold in the worlds oceans, than has been mined in our entire history.
- Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
- Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.
- The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.
Friday, June 15, 2007
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Q - Why is it called a TV set when there's only one? Q - If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as ...
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much lea...
NICKNAMES If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they...
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in...