- Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."
- Tell the order taker a rival pizza place is on the other line and you're going with the lowest bidder.
- Give them your address, exclaim "Oh, just surprise me!" and hang up.
- Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
- Tell the order taker you're depressed. Get him/her to cheer you up.
- If they repeat the order to make sure they have it right, say "OK. That'll be $15.35; please pull up to the first window."
- Ask if you can Rent a pizza.
- Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
- Ask to see a menu.
- Order a slice, not a whole pizza.
- Ask about pizza maintenance and repair.
- When listing toppings you want on your pizza, include another pizza as a topping.
- Make the first topping you order mushrooms. Make the last thing you say "No mushrooms, please." Hang up before they have a chance to respond.
- When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say "You just don't get it, do you?"
- When they say "Will that be all?", snicker and say "We'll find out, won't we?"
Monday, October 15, 2007
15 Things To Do While Ordering Pizza Over Phone
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
BOY : May I hold your hand? GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! BOY : You love me... GIRL : If w...
Who says today’s kids aren’t smart? Well, some of them are! I wish I’d thought of this ... At a high school in Montana a group of stu...
Albert Einstein is best mind known to human. He was the most Intellectual person ever. But still he had a funny side to him. Following are s...
Click on image to enlarge
Microsoft is planning a conspiracy against Linux. Here is the proof.
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church doesn...
1. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either. 2. I ...
Post a Comment